- The Spirit leads Paul to Jerusalem.
- The Spirit warns about the arrest.
- Paul sees James (chief elder in Jerusalem and brother of Jesus).
- James says, "Take these men to be cleansed."
- Zealous Jews mistakenly seize Paul for having Gentiles in the temple.
At the very end there are two references to language. Paul's mastery of Greek and Hebrew proved useful in ministry and set him apart.
It must have been weird to be a believer in Christ and still have to go to the temple and make offerings.