Things I love about this story:
- He was blind so the glory of God could be seen. What a good reason to be blind!
- The man grows impatient with the religious leaders and asks them if they, too, want to be disciples of Jesus.
- When Jesus finds him, he recognizes Jesus' voice when Jesus asks if he believes!
- Of course, this happened on the Sabbath.
- I love that they are fighting over something that is so obviously wonderful!
- People do irrational things to justify themselves and to keep from surrendering to Jesus.