- Jesus was on a retreat. He was so busy he didn't have time to eat. . . I always have time to eat!
- The disciples had already researched how much bread and fish they had before Jesus even asked.
- He prayed while they strained at the oars. In the end, they both made it the same distance. I wonder if I prayed more and strained less, if I'd get as far?
- He walked on the water because he wanted to go to them. His was a relational motivation that turned out to be quite spectacular.
- They did not learn the lesson of the loaves. . . so they were surprised.
Saturday, March 07, 2009
Cool things about this text: