- You don't have to worry.
- You don't have to treasure or love things that are fragile.
- You are free to pursue eternal things which gives life substantial purpose and meaning.
- Your Father knows what you need before you ask.
- You can be free from the tyranny of money.
- You can seek first the kingdom of God and be confident that God will take care of the details.
- You can take lessons in God's care from birds and flowers.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Every Christian needs larger doses of this text, especially in a recession. This is the application of what it means to have God for your Father.